Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
If you’ve been handling your own hiring, you could be wasting your own valuable time. Working with a staffing company in Broward County, FL is one of the best ways to find great employees, while freeing up your (or your hiring manager’s) time and attention for other tasks—the sorts of things only you can do. Why not rely on people whose entire job revolves around finding the right candidates?
Here are some of the benefits of using a staffing agency to fill positions at your company:
- Get a selection of candidates tailored to your specifications: Staffing agencies have broad candidate pools, especially the more established companies. They will be able to find plenty of candidates who meet your exact qualifications in a way that a random job posting may not. The more you develop your relationship with your staffing company, the better they’ll understand what you need and who would be a good fit for your own company. Why wade through hundreds or thousands of applications when you can simply receive a list of qualified candidates?
- Save time and money: Speaking of applications, there’s no doubt that sifting through resumes and cover letters is incredibly time-consuming. While your hiring manager can likely cover a lot of ground, they probably have more prudent tasks to perform instead. Save yourself some time and money by working with a staffing company—not only do they come with a pre-approved candidate pool, but you’ll have significantly fewer applications to review.
- Avoid handling contractor payroll and taxes: Hiring temporary or trial staff means you have to adjust payroll and taxes for independent contractors. That can be a hassle, especially if this is your first time employing contractors. Staffing agencies will take care of those issues for you, so you can focus on what matters: training your new employee to do their job effectively.
- Try candidates out on a trial basis: Not sure if you want to hire a full-time staff member for a job, or aren’t sure a candidate will be a good fit? Working with a staffing agency allows you to try out candidates on a limited basis. If they’re a good fit, you might want to hire them when their contract expires—and if it could be better, you can try working with another candidate. It’s a great way to make sure you get the company and culture fit that you need.
- Adjust your workforce as desired: Finally, staffing agencies make it much easier for you to adjust your staff however you see fit. Whether you want to hire temps to take care of a major summer rush, or you need to find qualified full-time candidates in a hurry, staffing companies can make it happen.
Key Technical Resources, Inc. is Fort Lauderdale, FL’s trusted source for information technology staffing. When you need to find the best candidates in the area, our staffing agency can help. Reach out to us today to get started—we look forward to discussing your company’s needs and showing you how we can assist you.
Categorised in: Staffing Agency