Need to Find a Good Sales Rep? Your Employment Agency in Fort Lauderdale, FL Has the Answers
Businesses in need of new talent are quickly discovering the current shortage of candidates on the market today. This limited supply of talent is leaving recruiters emptyhanded. They are discovering that good sales reps are few and far between.
Luckily, our employment agency in Fort Lauderdale, FL is here to help. As you search for potential sales reps, use the following tips. These strategies will help you best utilize your current sales reps and find the best-matched talent for new recruits:
- Offload: What tasks are your sales reps currently completing that could be offloaded to others? Is there any software you’re not utilizing that could help streamline their tasks? Use these methods to make the best use of your sales reps’ time.
- Prioritize: Review sales rep activities to see if any restructuring is necessary. Track their time and determine if any adjustments should be made to reprioritize their time and efforts.
- Promote: As you look for new sales reps, don’t forget to search within your own walls. Is there anyone in your company who demonstrates potential for this role?
- Recruit: Use all resources available to you for recruiting. This includes job boards, social media, recruiters and employment agencies in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Track: As you use the previously mentioned resources for management staffing in Fort Lauderdale, FL, track their success rates. This will reveal which efforts are paying off and what activities you should focus on for future initiatives.
- Revise: Review your job description. Be realistic about your needs and wants. Be flexible about what you must have to accommodate the current market shortage.
- Research: Once you locate a potential sales rep, complete a thorough vetting process. Find out what their needs are and be prepared to compromise to get the best candidates on board.
- Compensate: As you negotiate compensation, be sure to create an enticing plan that includes intangibles. Then, make an effort to sell the candidate on your plan.
- Plan: Always have a plan B. In case your top choice doesn’t work out, always have at least one backup person that you have selected to contact with an offer to fill the role.
- Wait: While the market has limited options, don’t jump the gun. Use the strategies mentioned to make the best use of your current sales reps as you wait for the right new candidate to come along. Be patient so you don’t fill the role with someone who is not a good fit. A lack of patience can result in more work in the long run if that person doesn’t work out.
Partner with the Talent Source
When you need great talent in a tough market, contact Key Technical Resources. We are your go-to source for management staffing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Locally owned and operated, we specialize in placing both temporary and permanent employees. Our technical specialists can help fill your vacancies, round out your team and support your sales reps. Contact us today to find out how we can help provide for your company’s needs.
Categorised in: Staffing Agency