Talent Analytics Can Drive Workforce Planning
Hiring the right professional workforce is an important part of running a successful business. More and more companies are relying on a staffing agency in Fort Lauderdale, FL to make sure they hire the right people for their organization. An employment agency in Fort Lauderdale, FL can help make sure you have exceptional workforce planning and talent acquisition.
In an effort to find great talent, more HR departments and staffing agencies are relying on talent analytics that can help find and keep top talent in the market. Keep reading to learn more about how to use and leverage effective talent analytics to make your hiring decisions:
- Define target markets: One mistake many HR teams make is not understanding exactly what roles they need filled, or failing to understand exactly who would be best for the role. Many companies define roles too broadly, especially for areas of the company they don’t understand well. Understand the current talent availability and identify the market that your company should recruit.
- Data and analytics: Assemble your own team or partner with an employment agency in Fort Lauderdale, FL to collect and analyze market data. Without data and the team to analyze and make judgments based on it, you’ll be guessing in the dark based on prior assumptions about the workforce.
- Compare with other businesses: Understand your place in the market you’re hiring in and see how you measure up compared to other companies hiring similar talent. Your pay rates, benefits and market growth will all impact the availability and attraction of the talent you want to acquire.
- Consult experts: A staffing agency in Fort Lauderdale, FL will be able to offer you insights and market data that you wouldn’t have access to otherwise. They have dedicated market intelligence professionals whose job it is to analyze the talent market and provide talent solutions for companies such as yours. You’ll get access to data such as competitive pay rates and market demand by skills and location, as well as information like time to fill key roles and how to make better recruiting decisions.
- Know your weaknesses: Understanding the weaknesses in your talent acquisition funnel will help you address them more effectively. Many employers have great planning capabilities when it comes to their workforce, but when it comes time to fill roles, they don’t understand the talent that is available, the market rates and the subtle differentiations in worker roles and skillsets that will make a big difference in the right hiring decision.
If you know that you don’t have the talent analytics to make the best hiring decisions for your workforce, partner with an employment agency in Fort Lauderdale, FL to make a huge difference for your organization. Since 1999, Key Technical Resources has been one of the premier technical support employment agencies in the area. We are locally owned and operated and are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible workforce solutions. Contact us today to see how we can help you with your talent analytics.
Categorised in: Staffing Agency