With technology constantly in flux and new products always streaming onto the marketplace, it can be difficult to know where to turn for web development tools. Your provider of IT staffing solutions in Fort Lauderdale, FL is here to help.
Use the following guide to find some of the most helpful tools for 2019. If you need additional support, don’t hesitate to contact your local source for IT staffing solutions in Fort Lauderdale, FL:
- Front-end frameworks: These packages consist of files and folders to develop specific projects. This framework offers a solid base for front-end developers. Recommended frameworks include Bootstrap, Foundation and Semantic UI. These help developers make projects that are responsive, attractive and user friendly.
- Databases: Every developer needs a good resource to use for storing information. The database needs to be easy to access, manage and update. Some of the most popular databases include MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB and Redis.
- Editors: Text editors and code editors are an extremely helpful tool for all aspects of web development. Whether you are coding or taking notes, a good text editor is crucial. For modern options, consider Atom, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code, TextMate, Coda 2 or WebStorm.
- Icons: Many projects require the creation of icons. Front-end developers can use innovative sources to generate quality icons for a plethora of projects. Good options include Font Awesome, IconMonster, Icons8, IconFinder, Fontello and Noun Project.
- Diff checkers: Need to compare files? Diff checkers allow developers to compare the differences between files. Changes can then be merged if needed. Recommended diff checkers include Beyond Compare and Diffchecker.
- Collaboration: Many projects require collaboration with remote teams. The right collaboration tools can make this distance teamwork simple and convenient. For the best solutions, look to tools such as Trello, Slack, Glip, Asana and Jira.
- Communities: What if your team isn’t available, or you need advice they don’t have? Web development communities offer access to experts and forums where developers can discuss issues and find solutions. Helpful web development communities include Stack Overflow, Front-end Front, Hasnode, Refind and Facebook WordPress Front-end Developers Group.
- Code sharing: There may be times when you need to ask another developer to look at your code. In these situations, tools for code sharing are essential. To share code, look to resources such as JS Bin, JSfiddle, codeshare and Dabblet.
- Speed test: Faster websites perform better in the marketplace. To test the speed of a developer’s project, developers can use speed test tools. Top tools in this arena include Google PageSpeed Insights, Website Speed Test, Google Chrome DevTools and Dotcom-Tools Speed Test.
Discover More Tools
Would you like to learn about more tools available for web developers? Our IT staffing solutions in Fort Lauderdale, FL are an excellent source for professionals in this field. Contact the experienced staff at Key Technical Resources with any questions.
Categorised in: Uncategorized